Thursday, June 30, 2011

Every day shoes


My new every-day shoes have arrived. Before, I always have mixed feelings toward Tod's flats. Why? Once I was in its store in Rome, the salesperson wore a pair of orange loafers which looked fantastic so I asked her to bring the same pair in my size. When I tried it on, it didn't look bad but it just didn't look as fabulous as that on her...... I finally realized what's the difference - that salesperson was 178 cm tall while I was a mere 164. The 14 cm translated to the different length of our legs. Out of upset, I swore off Tod's flats for several years though it had nothing to do with Tod's. I actually sticked to heels/wedges during that period. Gladly I am over the childish era and now I truly embrace what I have. 


This is another beauty from Miu Miu. Though I like it a lot, I have to return it because the strips actually eat in my feet. This pair is supposed to be another everyday sandals; however, I feel it hurts even by trying them on. It doesn't seem the patent leather will give in in a short time. Bye bye Miu Miu.

No comments:

Post a Comment