Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Office Appropriate


Despite all the inappropriate outfits I have sported in the office, sometimes I want to dress as an elegant office lady. However, it's tricky to do so in the summer. First, it's so hot that I can't bear to wear a suit. Second, as I am concerned, there is still some conservative working environment where females are not encouraged to wear open-toe sandals or no-sleeved dress. The combination of a soft-colored short-sleeved top with a white pencil skirt fits the purpose well. It's visually (and actually) airy so you don't feel hot. It has all the right elements (sleeves, length of the skirt) so you don't feel too exposed. Mission accomplished.



Top: Ann Taylor
Skirt: Jcrew
 Shoes: Nine West

6 comments:

  1. Baby, you finally back to live!! Miss your blog so much~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe baby i even plan to buy a new camera leh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which camera are you going to buy? I am checking at Panasonic G3 now, it seems really nice. You can check it on amazon now, they already launched in US. I have to wait till Aug though and it is much expensive in TW then in US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我想買nikon d90 你知道我好高騖遠不切實際哪!還沒爬就想學站了

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I know :) but most probably I won't be able to use any gadgets again. It's just something I think "wow cool."

    ReplyDelete