Monday, May 23, 2011

Dear my love Adeline, Happy Birthday - welcome to my box!

I did something bad. With my extremely busy schedule, I forgot my dearest friend's birthday. There is a Chinese saying "Bring the whip to the person who you want her forgiveness " ( I am pretty sure it is so wrong but hey, it's my blog) . So here I am, Dear Adeline, I come with a whip , please punish me for forgetting your birthday and neglecting your email. I am an asshole.

She is one of my best friends.  Me, her and a small cutie, Amerie, we were "Charles' Angels" in my graduate school. Both girls are my love.

It's hard to describe Adeline. Yes, she has a very pretty face (if she is willing to lose her glasses) but sometimes I am not sure if she is a man trapped in a woman's body - she likes sports and plays all well than majority of men. She likes 3C products. She watches too many movies that some movie critics should feel ashamed of themselves. Most importantly, She eats a lot ....and as fast as a man. However, at the same time, she is way more girlie than I am (not saying I myself am a good benchmark). She speaks soft all the time....mmmm...that's pretty much about all of her girliness.

It's love at first sight - me and her clicked so much. We spent all our classes (or the classes we were supposed to attend but didn't) laughing at our classmates. In short, we were the mafia in the class. One of my classmates who we became very close told me afterwards "I am so afraid to speak up in the class because everytime I did so, you and Adeline would stare at me and instantly said something to each other so I always think you were making fun of me." Dude, you were correct. We did laugh at you.

Yep, that's us. We spent 1.5 years living 2 seconds from each other. She was and still is my best support. I can count on her at eveything. Though she always tries to pursuade me of watching some movies which I dislike (did I mention she was a major movie junkie?) , I love her soooooo much!

A belated birthday wish - dear Adeline baby, Happy Birthday. Wish you all the best of the deepest of my heart.

6 comments:

  1. Best Birthday Present Ever!! Miss you and little cuite Amerie very much, except I have a week long meeting and it runs late everyday. I will call you this weekend~~~ Love Love Love Love Love~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oui...i called you at least 5 times no pick up ei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. geee...you are Adelin not Adeline ...i added an "e"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think when you call me, I was in the meeting or someting, so I didn't hear the phone ring, sorry la~~~ Either with e ot no e it's okay~~ I miss you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was at work or in china most of time finally have time to check ur bloggggg!!! GOSH I miss u both so much n cant believe that I miss Rochester when I m in HK now =.= Damn and what is Charle's angels?????
    wat the hell is that?????

    Adelin is always so girlie in my heart lo except the way she walks ahahhahahhha!!!! SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is your work though? sounds pretty busy. I cannot believe that you miss Rochester too. Don't bullshit me like that :) though Rochester is very pretty now.

    Guess what?! I have no idea why i said that? I guess first, there are 3 in Charles Angel and we were 3 persons..also, they are quite bullies i think of course in good way but we were really bullies at that time!!

    YESYESH, we discussed about that before - Adelin is really girlie except walking and eating habits - do you know how fast she can eat & how much she can eat?

    ReplyDelete