Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday ...maybe next year...

Yesterday after Thanksgiving dinner, I made my mind that, this time, I would like to join Black Friday. Having been in US for 4 years, I never made to any.


I started to comtemplate where I should line up and what to buy. Maybe BestBuy for a new TV? Never a TV fan. Maybe a new camera? It sounds hilarious of waking up at 2 AM just for a $300 camera.


Eventually I didn't go because I went to bed at 4 AM and it was just impossible for me to wake up before 4 PM......too bad I even picked up my combat outfit.

Since I live in a place where I drive everywhere, wearing like a bear is not an option.
Banana Republic leather jacket, Jcrew top, Loft cargo pants
Boden animal print belt, Jcrew ballet flats, Jcrew necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment