Monday, November 29, 2010

Panda in Theory

I had a great Thanksgiving; I went to bed in the early morning and woke up in the late afternoon, stuffed myself like a turkey and watched a lot of DVDs. So, it came at no surprise that I could not sleep AT ALL last night. I climbed to bed at 1:30 AM, yawned for a bit and thought "Nice! Keep going! I am almost asleep." This thought continued till this morning... lovely, a panda is looking at me in the mirror!


On weekdays, I am always in business casual or sometimes business formal. Theory is the brand I always turn to. I have tried several brands of suits and found Theory had the best cut and structure. The pants I am wearing today -- love it!

Sun bath: Theory blazer, Jcrew necklace, Ann Taylor Loft top
Theory Pants, Banana Republic heels
Another thing worth of being reported: thanks to global warming (Sorry polar bears), I have been wearing my ballet flats and high heels. Until snow comes, UGG can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment