Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Out and About


Over the weekend I took a trip to Boston to have a small reunion with my girlfriends. People who know me well know I am THE complainer (gene from my dearest mom) so gotta spit out some complaints first. The first complaint was about the airfare -- US Airways charged me $350 for an 1 hour flight and got me into a teeny-tiny propeller airplane which just did not seem very trustworthy. The second complaint was Boston was as cold as a refrigerator. I wrapped myself like a burrito and still got a sore throat. However, other than that, Boston was gorgeous. I had the best time with my girlfriends with whom I have been very close friends since ancient history.


What would three young and fabulous girls (??) do when they gather together? THEY GOSSIP and SHOP!! 
My Pre-Luggage
New Friends!!
Zara dress, Club Monaco cardigan,Club Monaco top, Club Monaco skirt,
Jcrew headband, Jcrew necklace, Zara top 
I bought the most amazing Zara dress with a weird belt (Replaceable!!) and a flowy Zara top which I plan to utilize a lot in the near future. I had an eye on these three pieces from Club Monaco back in summer but did not buy them so I was absolutely thrilled when I saw them in the sale zone. Though it is winter now, with the right accessorise and layer, they can be winter wardrobe staples!


I went back home with a heavier luggage, several ideas of outfits, one bag of croissants which I bought in my favorite South End Buttery and two validated and renewed friendships, who said money can't buy everything :)




No comments:

Post a Comment