Saturday, March 19, 2011

Greetings from Taiwan

Greetings from Taiwan!! I have been in this lovely island for the past 5 days and feeling very much freshened up. As anticipated, I have a very screwed up schedule due to aging. Jet lag seems to stay with me all the time and I have zero power to get rid of it. I feel sleepy at the weirdest timing.

I have been enjoying every bit of this trip. For example, I just finished 3 delicious slices of cakes (different tastes) with a price of 5 USD and plan to have an extravagant brunch for 4 USD. The only thing worth of complaints is that I made a strategic mistake in the beginning. I packed four pairs of tight jeans, super tight jeans and leather pants for the thought of being a trendy global trotter. With the gourmet journey, I have a handle aggressively developed around my mid-section. It coincides with the bottom zipper so everyday I feel painful to zip up my jeans; even worse, after zipping, I feel I am wearing a corsage.

There is so much more to this trip but right now pardon me for going to bed at 6:50 am. Oh another quick update, my beloved just told me we got another bat in the house. Actaully, he emailed me "hey btw, we got another one" with the title "Bat." Though for some mysterious reasons, when I requested more details over phone, he behaved like he just talked to the lawyer "what bat? I didn't see any. Did you?"

2 comments:

  1. Chi Chi baby, hope you are having a great time there! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. little yiju!! Taipei is so cool!! Chilly and rainy but I love so much! Food is ridiculously great! oh will see ya soon in New York la!

    ReplyDelete