Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring is coming


Spring is coming - though the temperate told me not really. I feel the urge to wear a flowy top and cropped khaki. If I have an apple-green hat, I will wear it. The balloon I held in my hand was from the flower I gave my bf on his B-day. It was exactly Xmas. Till now, it still rests on our ceiling. One day when I opened door, I found it wandered in the hallway. So I was like "oh bad boy, come in come in" and took it back home. It doesn't have a lot of air inside but it's still pretty cute to my taste.

It strikes me that I should have put on a pair more colorful shoes. Next time...

HM top, AF khaki

4 comments:

  1. 春天到了人妳也神彩飛揚了起來~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call that power of a flowy top!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a see-through shirt? Cover yourself baby!! Ha ha ha. You are coming back, I am so exciting now~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. baby...it is see-through so I have to hold my belly the whole time when I sit but this kind of see though is like the see through we had for our senior high uniform.

    YAHYAHYAH!!!! Taiwan! HERE I COME!

    ReplyDelete