Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bull in heels

I lost my ability to walk in high heels. During my trip back to Taiwan, I wore flats almost everyday except in weddings. This morning when I put on the high-heeled boots, it took me seconds to balance and walk normally. I like to wear high heels not only for lengthening my figure but also for creating a sophisticated image. I walk in a very fast pace. On one hand, it is time saving; on the other hand, it's far away from being elegant. I believe somewhere out there, some women can manage to walk fast and elegantly at the same time but it's just not me.



HM sweater, Hollister shirt
Vintage leather jacket, Theory pants

2 comments:

  1. I use to live my life in heels. Everywhere I went, but when I was in my thrid trimester of my pregnancy I gave up wearing them. I've tried wearing them again recently, but it seems like I need training wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, tell me about it! My sis totally gave up her high heels when she was pregnant. Now she just comfortably lives on flats. I have no idea how actresses or models can walk in super high heels during their pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete