Friday, February 18, 2011

Grey cargo pants

Last night I made the world best lasagna which took 3 hours 15 minutes long but totally worth of it. I have no idea if it is the world's best since I believe there are Italian boys out there who will tell me their mama have better recipes but this is good enough to me.

It strikes me that since when I become this mama type person? Two years ago if you put this recipe in front of me, I would look at the long list of ingredients/instructions and say goodbye. My max tolerance of the length of recipe was three lines so it only involved "1. take the box out, 2. put into microwave at medium for 1 mins, 3. now enjoy the delicious ..." Now when I talk to my mom on the phone, often times I am telling her what I cook today and what I want to cook next. Moreover, I become more and more caring. If there is a last bite like a spring roll, I give it to my boyfriend. Is mother nature calling me? 


Zara white shirt, Loft cargo and shoes
Uniqlo black sweater
White shirt and black sweater are the go-to items when I don't have time to think about my outfits. I usually grab one of them and pair with my favorite jeans. But these cargo pants have started climbing up the ranking in my heart. One biggest reason is that it's cropped so the pants create a lengthy look for the wearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment