Monday, February 7, 2011

Oops..it's Monday already?!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a very short one; with working on Sat and waking up late on Sun, I felt it's not enough!  

I recently developed a unhealthy habit; I have to have midnight snack before going to bed. No matter how much food I have for dinner, at 11:30 pm sharp, I hear a long "mmmmm..." from the bottom of the stomach to remind me it's time.If I ignore it, the outcome is to stay on bed with a noisy stomach and eventually I feel so hungry that I want to vomit, very annoying!

P.S. A little bit disappointed, I thought people won't come to office this morning because they were too hammered.  Everyone made it! What's going on?


Loft Blazer and tunic
BR belt
Boden necklace, Sam Eledman flats

No comments:

Post a Comment