Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Military trend Part II

There will be a snow storm attacking my town. According to Americans, "do you have enough bread and milk?" Personally don't drink milk and eat little bread so don't see why it's important; my bf is, on the other hand, a devoted bread eater so he may be more anxious. The good thing is that I got some bread recipes; Let's try, shall we?

As I said, I am currently addicted to military trend so bear with me for a bit.
I started by wearing just a white shirt underneath....After checking the temperature,

Above plus Talbots beige cardigan
& black jcrew cardigan

P.S. My friend was correct. I paid little attention on the quality of the pics. This pair of jeggings is supposed to be deep blue but it looks totally dark. Maybe it's time to really go out standing in the coldness to add light or buy a better camera.


2 comments:

  1. Baby, Happy New Year! Panasonic GF2 is a good choice. Go get one for yourself!

    ReplyDelete