Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My amazing eye

Yesterday when flipping through magazine, I realized I chose the wrong profession - I should have been a scout!

Let me tell you why I had this conclusion. I have long term success in predicting which hollywood personality will be promising, including Jessica Simpson, Antonio Banderas, Ali Later...to name a few. Last night when I saw Minka Kelly featured in Glamour magazine, I totally feel "that's it. Where can I apply for the job as a scout?" I saw her in the 500 days of summer (the very very last scene as the new girl Autumn like 2 mins) and was totally impressed by her beauty. She was never on the radar or anything, no magazine publicity whatsoever ...until I felt she had potentials.

Is it too late to switch jobs?



F21 top, Zara jacket, AF pants
Plenty shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment