Saturday, February 5, 2011

Working on Sat

Working on Sat is never fun, especially if I have to wake up at 6 am. Every time when I have to leave home for work with dark outside, I always recall the flight attendant years. The long haul international flights such as European or American routes always departed at night so it meant I had to leave the house when my family came home for dinner. As a homey person as I was, I always did the struggle " I am not going; you better kill me if you want me to go." My boyfriend or my dad would be "okay, then don't go." and I would be "okay, then you call my supervisor, tell her I am not coming."

After these years, I haven't grown up a lot. This morning when I opened up my eyes and found it was dark outside, my first thought was "let's call my colleagues and say I am sick/fell from stairs." Oh relax, I didn't do it. I am here sitting on my office chair as a normal responsible person.

Madewell blazer, A&F belt
Velvet blazer, 7 jeans
BR pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment