Friday, February 4, 2011

A little bit lonely but it's okay

Yesterday I had a dream that I was shopping in Bottega Veneta. I told the salesperson "give me one of each your style!" ...Considering the fact that I no longer am obsessed with BV, I think it was mainly about my shopping gene. My friend once told me her husband said " number 1 with extra large fries and two apple pies" in the dream - he is a big/fat man. It is more like what you are thinking in your daily life (or what's important in your daily life) reflects in the dream, I suppose.

Anyway, I was a little bit low recently because it is Chinese New Year. Last time I spent CNY with my family was 7 years ago. Though I talk to my parents and sister everyday, it doesn't help the fact that I am 11000 miles away from them. On usual days I can claim that I have total freedom but during holidays I just feel lonely.

Don't worry about me. Overall I am a very optimistic person full of energy.  I will be feeling low, sitting on sofa  for 10 mins, during which I may shed some tears, and then I will be "mm..sigh..whatever! What do we have for lunch?"

This is what I wore last night. You must be thinking ...gee she is still in the parka....

a sweater I bought from Taiwan,
Uniqlo ink Jegging, Boden belt
Loft shoes, Boden parka


5 comments:

  1. Looks like it's time for a really long home sick talk again!! how come you are still awake?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chi Chi Baby, Happy Chinese New Year! I have been moving since Friday and finally get to rest a little bit, still got a lot to do but i will leave it till tomorrow. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched drama till very late during the holidays. Ha ha~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoho happy new year yiju baby. Can't wait to see ur new apt!!

    ReplyDelete