Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bargain Fashionista

Since I have figured out where to live in the future (on the street, presumably some warm places, say San Francisco), I embraced my inner calling and went for shopping. I didn't have a lot of time shopping around so I only made one stop at H&M (gladly it was H&M so maybe I still will be able to afford a small barn to live). I know people have been speaking ill of H&M: the quality is so bad that the first time when I wore the cardigan, one bottom fell. Oh please! The very expensive Catherine Malendrino dress I have also came with a broken piece of gem deco when it made to my house. So? Stitch it back if you really like the cardigan. I can tolerate a cardigan needed some stitch work if it only costs 35 dollars. Give H&M a break!

Aren't they cute? 



Stripe stripe more stripe please


Today I am wearing two of them.
                                                                         

3 comments:

  1. Do feel H&M is better this two seasons!!!! love stripe too muah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i know! if Amerie said she liked stripe then stripe is really the keeper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I will get as many of stripe as possible, you guys are always right.

    ReplyDelete