Thursday, January 27, 2011

Parisian Chic

Why the title? Easy, check out my red lipstick + bedroom hair. Isn't every Parisian girl having this signature look? In my defense, I got the lipstick as a gift, hence the experiment. Hair? like I ever brush it - everyday is bedroom hair day.



Shumaq dress, Boden Parka & necklace
Talbots cardigan, Max Studio Boots

I rarely wear lipstick for a simple reason that the speed I eat lipstick is incredibly fast; it is gone like in a second. But I have a small story about my dog and lipstick. She was the love of my life; her name was do-do. We called her whatever came to our mind: yu-me-hu, chiu-be...One day I gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving for a flight. When I got back, I noticed there was something red on her face.

"Mom, what did you feed her? something red?"
"all brownish color."
"She didn't take medicine right?"
"She is okay; why medicine?"

It turned out to be my lipstick - long lasting tomato red lipstick. I took her to wash her face but it just didn't come off so I had to cut one part of the face hair off. She was pppppppissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment