Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nothing but murmur

I work in a relatively traditional/serious environment, business casual or business formal attire is required. Sometimes the atmosphere is more relaxed (aka, head is not around); I will sneak in wearing jeans. I always have several pairs of trousers in my office so it's no big deal if boss suddenly shows up (to be fair, she is a very nice lady. It happened more than once she saw me wearing jeans around and was totally understanding "young people love jeans"). However, I still enjoy the guilty pleasure.

I really like onion dressing. It allows me to keep my summer clothing in the closet four season. In winter, I wear my undergarment ( a wool one I bought in Australia or Uniqlo heattech, as my recent favorite), add a piece of silk top, a cashmere cardigan and a blazer, a coat; I am ready to go. Often times by knowing I won't take off the cardigan, I don't even bother to find the tank top style of underwear to wear underneath the silk top; long sleeves are warmer :)  What matter is what's seen from outside, correct?






 Uniqlo cashmere cardigan, Forever 21 top
True Religion jeans
Madewell Blazer on top of everything
                                       

3 comments:

  1. mmm.....Forever 21 really has some nice stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...100% silk yah...but it is kinda embarrassing to look for clothes with bunch of teenagers so my suggestion of outfit when shopping there: hoodie and backpack or anything look senior high school-y or a safeway: Forever 21 website :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. one more thing, this brand is not famous for it's quality. The rhinestone on my top fell (just one or two no biggie)...my verdict: you can go there for really trendy pieces and enjoy the pleasure of paying $100 for a big bag full of clothes!

    ReplyDelete