Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hotel Manner -- for adults only

I just came back from a business trip. All business trips are exhausting. No matter how comfortable the bed in the hotel is, you just feel you are being ripped apart. In the morning when I was having breakfast in the hotel, my colleague walked in looking tired.

"Rough night?"
"I have been up since 4 this morning."
"Why? "
"My headboard started clicking at 4:19!"
"4:19? wow you think they just came back or they just woke up? "
"This I don't know but I do have the rest of details."
"You should have knocked your headboard."
"Oh no they are just having good time."
"How long?"
"Standard, 30 minutes."

Who doesn't have such experience? During my flight attendant years, I spent 50% of my time staying in hotels so I know exactly what I am talking about. Of course most of the time crew stayed on the same floor (so if the above situation happened, at least I knew the returning trip would be interesting) but I have experienced it from time to time. 

The timing of action taken depended on my mood. If I was generous and not sleepy, go right ahead, it's a free show. If I was not in the mood, sorry man, not even the first round. Don't judge me - I am just a human.

nono it is not the headboard being affected

No comments:

Post a Comment