Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Involuntary New Year Resolution

I learned a shocking truth about my spending last night by going through my bills. My realization is that if I don't put a stop to it, I will be living on the street when I am old. Why? I am a full-dimensioned shopper; I can shop by impulse, by careful consideration, by occasion, by anything, which is good to economy but bad to my bank accounts and health, like the stroke I almost had yesterday when I saw the number.

That being said, I just officially put "saving" into my new year resolution, alongside with eating a lot of vegetables and fruit, starting to do yoga and lots of others.

p.s. I just tested my determination by entering Ruelala's final sale. First, it is like Murphy's Law. When I can't buy anything, there are so many things which I want and come with my size. Second, eventually I had to leave the site to eat my fruit which I hate. It is just too sad.

Zara blazer, Zara sweater
American Eagle pants

No comments:

Post a Comment