Monday, January 17, 2011

Virus Attack

Virus is spreading in my house. My boyfriend and I both have achy bodies and tired souls; however, I still need to drag myself to work this morning.

Jcrew sweater, Talbots cashmere open cardigan
Loft cargo, Plenty by Tracy Reese boots

On Saturday, we went out for a cozy dinner in a small town which reminded me of towns in Europe. I decided to beat the cold with a very spring-y cardigan and dress. My boyfriend wore a shirt with a Canada Goose parka which he claimed it was so warm that one shirt underneath would be good enough to walk in Antarctica.

Jcrew Cardigan, vintage dress

Apparently both thoughts were just jokes since we are both sick now...

10 comments:

  1. I should probably get one of that Canada Goose for myself, TWN is freaking cold now. I am serious, it is really really cold now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canada Goose is great. I think in Taiwan you really only need one piece underneath then you are all set :)

    Really really cold? mm...ginger soup/tea then!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahahhaa是兩個笨蛋媽?!
    在這種國際化的地方打中文是不是很low?
    畢竟 我都用微博 akakkakakaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. 就很笨啊我想說跑快一點應該沒問題,媽的失算
    不會啊打中文很親切,你知道我是因為要上班時偷雞摸狗才用英文啊!
    小妞我怎都沒在MSN上見到你啦?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 有這麼明顯嗎?跟你們說,台灣真的很冷~~連陽明山都下雪了耶~~快回來玩啦!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 陽明山都下雪 kao yao? really? can you ski there?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 我覺得vegas都下雪了比較屌
    愛得林你跑去哪啦!!!!我二月底可能會去香港耶 來找我玩啦!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There was a time that west coast was colder than east coast. We finally caught up now very cold and snowy. Wonder what should vegaians do? They can only layer a lot of their tank tops right? nobody has any big coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 小小妞~~你二月幾號啊?是周末嗎?我看看有沒有辦法周五去找你啊~~~我還沒去過香港哩~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been to HK...lets go together but i dont have time. little one, lets move to HK together!

    ReplyDelete