Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shopping on Piperlime

Yesterday when I got home, there were several big boxes from Piperlime waiting for me. I was very excited; if you are also an internet shopper, you will understand - though you pay for everything, it still feels like Xmas when the packages come.

I like this pair of brouges, Enzo Angiolini, very much. It is my first pair of brouges. After resisting the trend for a long time and finding out brouges still going strong in spring collections, I give in. No matter what, it never hurts to have one more pair of shoes in the closet.



I also bought a pair of suede ankle boots, so comfortable that it will definitly be of a lot of uses.

Hive & Honey from Piperlime

Jcrew cardigan, HM sweater dress
Boden belt, Jcrew necklace

Overall, I am quite happy with this purchase (keep 2 pairs out of 5); the only thing that pissed me off was I just found out both pairs were on sale plus additional 20% off. Dame you piperlime.

3 comments:

  1. brouges, new word learned today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I hope I didn't spell wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked the online dictionary for you, it should be "brogues". Baby, you really know a lot of words~~

    ReplyDelete