Thursday, December 16, 2010

Care package v.s. USPS

My father sent me a package from Taiwan, a box full of my favorite Taiwanese snacks and instant noodle. The only problem is that he sent to the wrong address. It is totally not his fault but his evil daughter's but we will not dig deeper in this aspect.

I went to the post office around 7 PM.
"Hi, my father sent me a package from Taiwan but he sent to the wrong address. The address he sent to was XXXXX but I have moved out recently. My last name is XXXX. Can you please check it for me?"
"Why you didn't tell your father you moved out? You should have told him."
".....yes, ma'am. I should have told him. But it happens fairly recently so I didn't have a chance yet."
"Young people just don't communicate with your parents. You only talk to them when bad things happen." blahblahblah
".........." I bet she has a daughter who is as evil as me.
"What's your address?"
"It's XXXXXXX, ma'am."

After 10 minutes, she was back.
"We don't have it."
"What?" If you want to lecture me, at least you should have my package. "But I have the tracking number, on the website it says it's in the post office."
"What's your address again?"
"It's XXXXXXXX. My last name is XXXX"

Another 5 mintues,
"No, we don't have it. The carrier might know what happened but he is not here right now. Come back tomorrow!"
"......."

To cut it short, I got my package. Otherwise I can't write my blog while eating Taiwanese instant noodle now.

***************************************************************************************************

Coat, Autumn Cashmere sweater
vintage skirt, Jcrew belt
This is my work look for today. This coat is from a Hong Kongese brand called Giordano Ladies. It is designed for working professionals. The collection is simple and chic. I always stock up its basic cardigans, sweaters, tees when I am in Taipei.

Today I had a coffee date with friends. I wanted to have a more relaxed look so I brought a pair of jeans with me and changed to it after work. The turquoise earrings totally glam up my ensemble. 

Jbrand jeans 







No comments:

Post a Comment