Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stripe is the new black

I recently rekindled my love for stripe.

Stripe is so verstile. You can wear it with a suit for an instant style boost; wear it with jeans for a casual look; mix and match with florals for an romantic yet modern outfit.

Today I am pairing the stripe shirt with a white pencil skirt. I adore the simple color contrast. Also, I like to roll up the sleeves to add some coolness.

***************************************************************************************************
I just cooked the dinner. As you know, we Chinese love to cook in very hot oil. When I put the meat into the pan, one drop of oil shoot into my eye....DIRECTLY INTO MY EYE!! I was in such a bad mood so I kicked the oven. Guess what?! now the pan fell from the stove and burned my foot. Now I am really pissed!

Vintage leather jacket, Club Monaco stripe shirt,
Jcrew pencil skirt, Miss Sixty heels

No comments:

Post a Comment