Friday, December 17, 2010

My sister


My sister complained I didn't write anything about her so I am dedicating the whole article to her.

She is four years older than me; however, people always mistake me as the older one. My wild guess is that she is an idiot and I am mature.

She is petite and, as you can see, has a very pretty face with an angel smile; however, if you think she is very soft, you are absolutely wrong. She is one of the toughest persons I have ever seen. She doesn't back up when facing authority(yah, the authority can be a salesperson who doesn't let her return clothes or a cabdriver who wanted to over-charge her).

At work, she is very capable and responsible. At private life, she loves animals (she adopted two street dogs) and children (she just gave birth to a cute girl in May). Most importantly, she is my best friend. We grew up together (though when I was little, she abused me quite well as a normal older sister) and share no secrets. Till now, I still talk to her everyday, everything from what I/she eat or where I/she go.

Too bad that there is no sister day; otherwise we definitely can be spokespersons. I also have a baby sister but I will leave it till next time.

2 comments:

  1. baby i just love reading ur blog kakakakkakkaaa!!!! makes me laugh akkakakaka!! Amerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby! I love you! Thanks for laughing at my stupid jokes.

    ReplyDelete