Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Post Xmas!

I got invited to spend Xmas in a lovely cottage on the lakeshore.
It was a cozy house with a good-sized kitchen, a balcony with great view, a living room with a real fireplace; however, nothing can surpass my appreciation for the recliners that I spent my three days on.

Recliners go well with everything: warm milk, cappuccino, red wine, apple wine, scotch, cheesecake, turkey... It is a pity that I never belong to any coach potato group because I am not a TV fan; after this holiday, I am in serious consideration in applying for one.

This is how I spent my three days! 

***************************************************************************************************


I recently fall in love with a cheap way of playing color -- diligently apply nail color everyday. This is my recent favorite, clam bake from Essie. 





Today is post Christmas mess cleaning. I have returned from the cottage to love nest and planned for running errands the whole day. Though after the cleaning, clam bake will be chipped for sure...


Ann Taylor top, True Religion jeans
Talbots necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment