Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Color up!!

Today when I opened up my eyes, the world outside of my window was covered in a complete white. As I said, I only fancy the first snow. After that, I am just waiting for the spring to come.

I was upset that I could not see dear sun this morning so I decided to play an old trick to boost my energy-- dress colorfully. What combination can be more colorful than the mix of coral and red? If you are like me easily getting emotional by the weather or whatever (too rainy, too windy, too cold...), try this method! You will be surprised how it changes your spirit.

I toughen up my girlie look by a black blazer and also it is office appropriate. Other great choice will be a leather jacket.

**************************************************************************************************
Another thing making me really happy was that this morning I saw a man walking two Golden Retrivers. One behaved well walking next to his owner while the other...not so much. He was running around and playing with the snow. So cute! It reminded me that this year I haven't posted my wish to Santa Claus yet. I WANT A DOG! I WANT A HAPPY DOG! You hear me? Santa?

Zara Black Blazer, Ann Taylor Loft top
Club Monaco skirt, Miss Sixty heels 

No comments:

Post a Comment