Friday, December 3, 2010

Rumor has it

Last week when I was storing my ballet flats and taking out my UGG, my boyfriend suddenly said "Russian women don't wear flats."
"What do you mean they don't wear flats?"
"They wear high heels only."
"All the time?"
"Yep"
"Even in winter?"
"Of course. They wear short skirts, panty hose and high boots"
 ...It sounds like men's dreamland.

I decided to research more on this topic and I found this.
http://russianwomentruth.com/russian-women-are-practically-born-with-high-heels-on/

I suddenly felt ashamed of myself so I put on the highest heels the very next day for a party.


H&M dress, Max Studio boots 


My feet got tired after one hour. I struggled for another 15 minutes and called it quits.

This honor belongs to Russian women.

No comments:

Post a Comment