Sunday, December 12, 2010

Saturday Night Game Night

I went to a NHL game last night, Buffalo Sabres VS Pittsburgh Penguin.
Because of last minute decision, we could only get tickets in nose bleeding zone; I felt my knees soft when I walked through the aisle. If you are a sports fan, you know what I am talking about.

Hey dude, you blocked my sight the whole night! 
To me, hockey is a sport that players are cute but when they open mouth, viola! not many teeth left. No matter how unknowledgable I was, I still very much enjoyed the game; the precision, the speed and the fight (I am sorry but it's indeed entertaining) made the game a very sensational experience.

Zara coat, french connection hoodie,
Club monaco strip sweater, Kova & T jeans
This is the ballerina, Yosi Samra, I wore yesterday. They are cute, comfortable and affordable. I have three pairs. The only problem is even though they are all the same size, one pair seems to be tighter than the others.

Though it was totally season-inappropriate, there has been no snow for two days and the streets were pretty clean so I still wore them. It's small bling bling on my feet!


1 comment: